Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: For your eyes only

  1. #1
    Inactive Member D0320's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2002
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi everybody
    just listened to this track, after not hearing it for quite some time, and absolutely love it. It suits Cherie's voice down to the ground. I love really unusual and strong voices (which i think describes Cherie) and think that it is often difficult to find the right song for the voice (Stevie Nicks is another example). However, i think this song and the production of it, is just what Cherie should be aiming for. I hope her new recordings (whenever they appear -roll on!) are up to this standard.
    Thanks for replying to my e mail Cherie, it meant a lot to me!!
    Dave UK

  2. #2
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus and I were just giving the Cherie "the business" for more music as well before. I agree come on Cherie
    "chop chop" with the tunes [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    charlie c
    I think she's "chop chop"ing with her chainsaw these days. We don't want her to hurry while she's handling that dangerous thing.
    Take your time Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] and have fun doing whatever you do!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Gus

  4. #4
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Thanks for the compliment on 'Eyes' and I do happen to agree.
    I'm working towards it.
    Kiss,
    Cherie

  5. #5
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was just funning you Cherie. Gus is right please go easy with the chain saw dear.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic